Clicky

About Us

The Office Search is a 100% free and impartial service that was created to bring together in one portal a fragmented executive suite marketplace.

Whilst representing the majority of the marketplace, the core emphasis for The Office Search is the 100’s of local and regional providers of turnkey, ready to go, plug and play office space throughout North America.

The big companies are easy to find. It is often the local or regional providers of executive suite space that are able to offer a more bespoke and customized solution to your office needs and these are the spaces that The Office Search specializes in.

The Office Search is a free and impartial service. We have no agenda or preference towards any particular office suite provider. Our role and core mission statement is to listen to your requirements and identify the driving factors behind your search. These include but are not limited to location of the building, budget, configuration required, timing of the requirement and any special IT and telecom needs. Based on those requirements we will be able to shortlist options. We will confirm that they have a solution for you before you have to do anything. When you are ready you can tour your choice of locations. This process will streamline your efforts and get you the results you need.

The Office Search’s goal is guide you through the various choices available and identify ones that are a specific match for your requirement. We want to save you time and effort. Our goal is for you to see as few spaces as needed to accomplish our mission of finding you the right solution. We don’t want you to field calls and emails for no reason. Let The Office Search help you cut through the clutter that searching for an office can become. We will get you the information you need to make an informed decision.  

If you do not need full time office space but need to establish a presence in a particular market The Office Search’s portfolio of locations all offer full virtual office solutions ranging from just the use of an address for your business and mail receiving to concierge services that can really assist you in your business. Need something a bit more tailored we can help you focus on locations that provide the level of service you need.

We are here to guide you through the options but we are also here to be as hands on or hands off as you want us to be. If you simply want a list of all the options available, you want to do all of the legwork yourself we can facilitate that by providing you with a 100% free list of the options that interest you with all of the contact details you need to make enquiries yourself. 

We are here to help, give us 1% of your trust we’ll earn the other 99%.

Sincerely

Your Team at The Office Search

Help